End Water Poverty is excited to announce that we currently have a vacancy within the Secretariat for the position of Engagement Officer.
The original posting of this position, along with all relevant information and documentation and how to apply, is available online on the WaterAid website. End Water Poverty is based in London, with the secretariat hosted by WaterAid.
Closing Date:16 February 2017
Planned Interview Date (week commencing):27 February 2017
Job Category:Policy & Campaigning
End Water Poverty/ WaterAid is looking for a strategic and creative Engagement Officer - End Water Poverty (EWP) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities. Working within the Campaigns Team, the Engagement officer will:
- Lead key campaigning activities, including Water Action Month, End Water Poverty’s annual global campaign mobilisation.
- Develop and deliver the communications strategy for End Water Poverty.
- Oversee the successful delivery of key campaign activities, as per our campaign strategy, whilst also maintaining administrative systems.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- A track record of working on successful political campaigns and writing campaign communications in all forms of media, especially on-line.
- Experience of designing and implementing complex communication strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back. Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes. Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.