Thank you for your interest in working with End Water Poverty.
Part-time Consultancy (Water Action Month)
We are thrilled to announce an exciting consultancy opportunity with our team in London. We are looking for someone to support the planning and delivery of our annual campaign. We would like the successful candidate to start from the end of January/early February and work through to early April. Below you will find the specifications we are looking for. If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to our Engagement Officer. The deadline for this role is Friday 4 January.
• Experience in content production and editing for digital channels such as websites (blog posts, press releases and news articles) and social media platforms (posts for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram).
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal).
• Experience in web management.
• Ability to analyse End Water Poverty’s website and social media insights.
• Experience in using Hootesuite or ContentCal (or other social media scheduling tools) is desirable.
• Experience in using Drupal or Word Press is desirable.
• Experience in using Canva, InDesign or Adobe Photoshop is desirable.
• Experience in a communications, campaign or advocacy role is highly desirable.
• Ability to speak French or Spanish is desirable.
• Excellent time management skills is essential.
• A strong passion for our human rights to water, sanitation and hygiene.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work with organisations across various timezones.
• Ability to identify opportunities.
Please keep checking this page and our Twitter page to stay updated on other future opportunities.